The Organizing Committee would like to thank the following sponsors at the University of Pittsburgh:
- The Kenneth P. Dietrich School of Arts and Sciences, Dean’s Office for Graduate Studies and Research
- The Kenneth P. Dietrich School of Arts and Sciences, Dean’s Office for Undergraduate Graduate Studies
- The Department of French and Italian, Philip Watts Memorial Lecture
- European Studies Center
- Global Studies Center
- Center for Latin American Studies
- Department of Africana Studies
- Department of Film and Media Studies
- World History Center
- Gender, Sexuality and Women’s Studies Program
- Cultural Studies Program
Special thanks to Dr. Martin Munro and the Winthrop-King Institute for Contemporary French and Francophone Studies at Florida State University for co-sponsoring the plenary session of Michaël Ferrier.
The committee would also like to thank the Executive Committee of the 20th and 21st Century French and Francophone Studies International Colloquium, especially Dr. Andrew Sobanet (Georgetown University), Dr. Julia Frengs (University of Nebraska), and Dr. Roger Celestin (University of Connecticut).